Running June 17 to August 9, 2019, the B.G.C. Camp is a day camp that offers recreational and educational programs and activities to children ages 6–13.
- We start every day with a camp-wide activity and then meet to discuss any news of the day.
- In the morning, campers will have the option to participate in an enrichment program called Brain Gain. Brain Gain is a project-based learning program that makes learning fun and keeps children engaged and ready to start school in the fall. Campers who do not wish to participate in Brain Gain will have their choice of 3 recreational activities around the club.
- After eating lunch, campers will join members of their own age groups and rotate around to three different activity stations.
- We will wind down the day with another camp-wide activity and end-of-the-day announcements.
- B.G.C. Camp will also offer frequent field trips to exciting destinations around Connecticut.
Automatic recurring payments available. Call 203-235-8185 to register and set up a payment plan.
Optional Extended Hours
Regular camp hours are 9 AM–4 PM. Our optional extended AM & PM hours, available for an additional fee, provide safe, fun care from 7 AM–6 PM. See table below.
|Hours & Program||Prices|
|Day Camp Hours 9 AM–4 PM||$110/week|
|Extended AM Care 7 AM–9 AM||$25/week|
|Extended PM Care 4 PM–6 PM||$25/week|
Financial aid is available.