Boys & Girls Club of Meriden: A Positive Place for Kids
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
A Boys & Girls Club Provides
- A safe place to learn and grow...
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals...
- Life-enhancing programs and character development experiences...
- Hope and opportunity.
Three key characteristics define the essence of the Boys & Girls Club of Meriden. All are critical in exerting positive impact on the life of a child:
- Dedicated Youth Facility
- The Boys & Girls Club is a place – an actual neighborhood-based building – designed solely for youth programs and activities.
- Professional Staff
- Every Club has full-time, trained youth development professionals, serving as positive role models and mentors. Volunteers provide key supplementary support.
- Available and Affordable to All Youth
- Clubs reach out to kids who cannot afford, or may lack access to, other community programs at a low cost.
Hours & General Information
Please view the information below regarding the Boys & Girls Club of Meriden's hours, out of school schedule and weather cancellations. For more information, please contact us.
Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 6:45 PM
Monday - Friday: 2:30 PM - 6:45 PM
Thursdays*: Club opens at 1:30 PM
Scheduled 1/2 Days: Club opens at 1:30 PM
*NEW Out of School Schedule
The Boys & Girls Club of Meriden will be open from 10 AM to 4 PM for drop-in when school is SCHEDULED to be closed i.e., holidays, school vacations, teacher work days, etc..
The Boys & Girls club does NOT automatically close if schools are closed. In the case of a basketball, soccer or volleyball game or practice your coach will contact you if the game/practice is NOT going to take place. You can also check WTNH Channel 30 and Channel 3 for winter weather cancellations.