The Boys & Girls Club of Meriden is proud to sponsor one of the fastest growing sports in the country! Our Lacrosse Program, which offers several programs and is broken down into three divisions, is run by a dedicated group of volunteers, Meriden United.
An 10-week clinic designed to teach new and returning players the fundamentals and basic skills (catching, throwing, and cradling) of lacrosse. All beginners are welcome to come learn and play.
- Registration begins December 1, 2022
- Session runs January 7 – March 11, 2023
- Held on Saturday mornings, 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Lower Gymnasium at BGC Meriden | 15 Lincoln Street, Meriden
- $75 program fee and youth must have an active BGC membership
Spring Travel League
A travel team league designed to give young players the opportunity to play lacrosse in a competitive setting. The season starts in early April and ends in mid-June, with practices beginning in March, if field conditions allow. Three travel teams are available in an age-based ranking system.
- Bantam U10: Cannot have turned 10 by August 31
- Juniors U12: Cannot have turned 12 by August 31
- Seniors U14: Cannot have turned 14 by August 31
Spring 2023 Season
- Registration opens January 4th, 2023
- Practices weekdays 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Practices at Washington Park | Liberty Street, Meriden
- Home games at Falcon and Roger Sherman
- $175 per player (uniforms included)
- Register here
For Further Information
For more information, including questions about financial aid, please contact the Club at 203-235-8185.