Camp BGC serves up summer fun at the Boys & Girls Club. Eight themed weeks will offer recreational and educational programs and activities in sports, health, science, technology, the arts, cooking and music. Once a week Camp BGC will bring the youth out to Cuno Camp for some swim time. Camp BGC is a state-licensed day camp for boys and girls ages 6-13 and is run under the supervision of an all-adult staff.
Camp BGC 2022:
- Week one: 6/13/22 – 6/17/22
- Week two: 6/20/22 – 6/24/22
- Week three: 6/27/22 – 7/1/22
- Week four: 7/5/22 – 7/8/2022
- Week five: 7/11/22 – 7/15/22
- Week six: 7/18/22 – 7/22/22
- Week seven: 7/25/22 – 7/29/22
- Week eight: 8/1/22 – 8/5/22
- Week nine: 8/8/22 – 8/12/22
- Week ten: 8/15/22 – 8/19/22
Click below to Create an Account and Register for Camp
AM & PM Care
- AM Care is available every week from 7 AM to 9 AM. ($25 per child, per week)
- PM Care is available every week from the end of camp until 6 PM. ($25 per child, per week)
Both AM and PM Care are held at the Boys & Girls Club. Enrolled youth must be brought to and/or picked up at the Boys & Girls Club. Children in AM/PM Care will get transportation to and from camp. The bus will arrive with the children at camp around 8:50 and depart around 4:00.
Forms Needed for Summer Camp
Need Financial Assistance?
Apply for support through Care4Kids